Delivery & Returns
We offer standard and express delivery for both national and international order. Orders are not shipped out during holidays or weekends, but will be sent the following business day. When you first receive your initial shipping confirmation email your label has been printed and is being prepared for shipment and it has not yet been received by the courier.
National orders are shipped via the standard or express network with Australia Post.
- Standard & Express: rates are calculated at checkout from Australia Post, rates are based on your location and order weight, expect delivery within 1 - 5 business days
- Standard: FREE when you spend over $150, expect delivery within 1 - 5 business days
International orders are shipped via the standard or express network.
Standard: FREE when you spend over $250
Standard & Express: rates are calculated at checkout, rates are based on your location and order weight, expect delivery within 1 - 12 business days
Standard international orders are shipped via Australia Post and their partner carrier in your country. This takes 3 - 12 business days depending on the delivery region.
- Region 1: New Zealand within 3 - 5 business days
- Region 2: China, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Asia Pacific within 3 - 8 business days
- Region 3: France, Germany, Spain, UK, Western Europe within 3 - 12 business days
- Region 4: Canada, USA within 5 - 10 business days
- Region 5: Rest of the world within 9 - 12 business days
Express international orders are shipped via AusPost Express. AusPost Express takes 2 - 7 business days depending on the delivery region.
- New Zealand within 2 - 3 business days
- China, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Asia Pacific within 2 - 4 business days
- France, Germany, Western Europe within 3 - 5 business days
- UK, USA within 2 - 4 business days
- Rest of the world within 5 - 7 business days
AusPost use your country's local post network for final delivery. Your shipment may take longer when going through customs, depending on your country’s policies. We do not control customs fees or policies and our shipping does not cover these fees.
Our international shipping rates cover shipping charges only. Duties, taxes and carrier brokerage fees are not included in your order amount at checkout. Duties and taxes may be due to the parcel carrier upon delivery. These fees will be assessed by the parcel carrier, and must be paid by the order recipient.
Customs policies vary widely from country to country; please contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
Customs offices in some countries require the recipient (importer of record) to provide a particular form of identification before releasing a shipment. You may be required to provide an identification number such as a Unique Identification Number, CPF, or Tax ID.
RETURNS GENERAL TERMS
We want you to love your gear as much as we do; so if you don't, you can return it. No questions asked. No return time limit. Everything on us.
Read our full Refund Policy here.
If you need to exchange an item, send us an email at email@example.com
Please include clear details where appropriate.
Original shipping costs are non-refundable.